Outstanding Physiotherapist Required!
Use your full range of clinical skills with a busy and varied workload in a COVID-secure clinic. Part or Full Time Hours available with flexibility for daytime, evening and weekend work. Training provided to develop your skills in a friendly, supportive environment.
This is an important role for someone that's hungry to get stuck in, learn and progress personally in an exciting environment.
Providing patients with assessment, treatment, inspiration, support and nuggets of practical advice, C-Physio is fast becoming recognised as the place to go for patients in West Yorkshire that want to achieve "A Great Recovery" when it comes to their rehabilitation.
Committed to providing exceptional levels of customer satisfaction and speedy access to amazing physiotherapy, there is an opportunity for a new member to join the team as an outstanding physiotherapist.
- New Patient Assessments, to include a treatment plan for the patient to take away
- Regular, effective treatments to make the most of patients' resources and efforts
- Home Visits (as required) to help patients in their own homes
- Delivering Pilates Classes of exceptional quality, and encouraging 1-1 private tuition to help patients get the most out of their Pilates programmes
- Spotting opportunities to 'Wow' our customers
- Proactive calls ensuring optimum use of physiotherapist's time
- Focus on progressing patients through the rehabilitation pathway utilising the range of services available at the clinic
- Assisting in the delivery of Clinic events and marketing campaigns
- A degree (or equivalent) in Physiotherapy
- Registering as a Physiotherapist with the Health and Care professions Council (HCPC)
- A desire to positively impact people's lives every day
- Driven to achieve exceptional treatment outcomes
- Passion for communicating with patients and Health Professionals
- Self motivated
- Always looking to take on responsibility